Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life of a Quality Assurance - Being Initiated (EU-TRTA)

A month ago, Mr. Charlie M. Lozarita, our Manager received an invitation for a the 3 days Workshop Training Seminar entitled Europian Union – Trade Related Technical Assistance 2 for the Traceability and Control of the Cold Chain Training Series for Stakeholders from BFAR. I was not expecting na i-reregister nya name ko at BFAR Region 12 na dapat he’s the one who should participate on the said event. So, lucky for me, makaka attend na me ng workshop for the first time, and I keep on telling to myself na I should motivate to form a new me, so nagreview ako ng HACCP namin. Review, review, review.
 
So the date comes, November 20, 2010, first day of seminar at Suncity Suites Pearl 1 Function hall.
As I entered the door, I was shocked seeing my Manager there na ang nakatatak sa isipan ko is, I’m the only one who’s going to represent the RDEX Company. Well, he explained to me that he listed he’s name also due to that RDEX have to Plants, 1 here in Calumpang and the other 1 is in Fishport so I was task to represent the Plant in Fishport. Lahat ng nireview kong HACCP ay nabaliwala. Perfect akong Manager (laughing out loud).
 
To continue, again, I really don’t have any idea bakit ako ang nakita or baka sikat lang talaga ako (bagag face) kasi naman kasi, Ms. Blossom of BFAR Region 12 appointed me to sing the National Anthem with the microphone. WOW! Perfect na morning ano? So that’s it. Dineadma ko nalang kahit nangingig na yung voice ko sa pagkanta at nanlalamig na yung mga kamay ko sa kaba. *funny*
 
We have this first speaker Mr. Vincent Andre, he discussed about the General and Specific requirements to Traceability in fishery value chain. I learned a lot, iba pala talaga pag nagwo-workshop but Mr. Andre didn’t make it till afternoon of that day because (malay ko). Pero huwag ka, Ms. Grace Sumaljag (recently QA Supervisor namin na nagtransfer ng Far East Company Davao) took pictures of him while he was discussing the topics to us.
 
 


Of course, nung papaalis na si Mr. Andre, talagang I asked him if I can have a picture with him, and he said “that would be great” so here it is (laughing out loud).
 
 


And hindi naman ako masyadong makasarili, pinagbigyan ko naman din ang group to take group pictures with Mr. Andre (laughing out loud again).
 
 


Before Mr. Andre leave the function hall, pinagawa nya kami ng activity and must explain later after lunch to the next and main speaker Ms. Elsie Marie Anderson. So sa dami-daming pwedeng mapili na mag sulat, Grace shouted “Si Dino hawod magsulat!” so lahat lahat tumingin sakin at sabay bigay ng Pentel pen marker. Haaayy naku Grace, pahamak ka tlaga, so deadma nalang and by the way, to all reader na hindi nakakakilala kay Ms. Grace Sumaljag, here she is. (Tabisi ang lokarit kong Supervisor dati)
 
 


 So it’s lunch time!
Talagang naunahan pa ako ng Manager ko ha? Na ang table where I was sitting was next to the food and ang pagkakaalam ko he was sitting next to his wife dun talaga sa pinaka dulo na table. Proweba? Eto oh.. Hahahaha (sorry Sir lol) alam kong gutom na gutom ka na (hindi halata) hahaha
 
 


At ang walang pakialam na Grace basta xay makakain lang, yung mga groupmates naming busyng-busy doing the activity at halatang gutom na gutom narin hehe, nadamay pa tuloy si Ms. Janel Padro, tabi ni Ms. Grace.
 
 


So after eating and everything (reports, visual aids) were already set upped, ayun na.. Nagtulakan na, Who will be the reporter?
The majority said that Grace will be the one na magrereport and she said “No!! Ayoko ng magreport, tapos na ako jan. Yung baguhan nanaman” and suddenly everyone in the group looked and stared at me at sabay sigaw naman si Grace “Go Dino, Kaya mo yan!”. Oh my gulay, nagsulat na, magrereport pa. My heart starts to beat like a drum, nanlalamig nanaman mga kamay ko, ano kaba Grace, pahamak ka talaga sa buhay ko.
So luckily hindi ako nakunan ng picture while reporting pero ung mismong report namin na parang ewan na sa curtains idinikit lang ang nakunan.
 
 


So that’s the end for the first day.
On the second day, I came up late and even Grace was late (mga pasaway)
We now have this speaker Ms. Elsie Marie Anderson and she discussed the European Union Legal Requirements to Control of Food Safety.
That’s the day wherein I was so bored. My eyes are so heavy and I’m trying to focus on the discussion pero hindi talaga kinaya ng mata ko.
I talked to my Manager about that  and I went out by Lunch hahaha.
 
On the 3rd day, the last day, Grace didn’t showed up and Ms. Elsie Marie Anderson continued the discussion about the Spoilage, Cold Chains and etc, etc.
All of us wear our free uniforms and it fit exactly on me, nice. Ganahan koh hehe, Sample pic with Ms. Marelle of Sta. Cruz and Ms. Janel of Tenpoint (the one holding the cam).
 
 


Love it.. Diba? Hehe
So while Ms. Elsie  was discussing about the different topics, here comes the merienda! Sandwich and a glass of iced tea. Yun lang! ayawg kaoffend Suncity (im not sure kung sila ang nag cater,  pero parang CafĂ© Firenzo ata) pero na-bitin jud ko (laughing out loud). Hindi naman halata sa picture namin ni Ms. Janel gutom na gutom kami ano? (smile)
 
 


And again after the merienda, we had our lunch.
After the lunch, Ms. Elsie told us about the activity that we are going to do. The whole room was divided into 4 groups and my group was assigned to Control the time – temperature in a production of Fresh Tuna for export including the GMP, SSOP and HACCP. So ayun na, nagkagulo na. Halo-halong ideas. Again, even without Grace, ako naman ang naatasang magsulat. Grabe sila! (laughing out loud), talagang tinandaan nila yung purpose ko sa group. And because of the halo-halong ideas na natatanggap ko, hindi ko na alam what to write, my goodness. Kaloka, gusto mo ng proof? Nakunan talaga ang problemadong face ko at hindi alam kung ano ang  gagawin hahahaha!
 
 
 
 
 
Eto pa, dito hindi na ako mxadong problematic pero tingnan nyo naman, ambot nalang jud..
 
 
 


Hanggang sa natapos na namin ang group work and we ended up with this kind of flow chart. Talagang proud na proud kami ah, ai sorry, ako lang pala hahaha *funny*
 
 
 
 
And here we go again, reporting na!!
At nagtulakan lang man kaming lahat and guess what, sino ang nagreport?
ME again, lain kayo sila ai, ako nalang always. Huhuhu caught in the act mxado ako while reporting ui. Wala na talaga akong ibang masisi kundi si Grace, nagumpisa ang lahat sa kanya. Hmmpf!
Antos nalang jud intawon ko. Again, grabe pump ng heartbeat ko and halos hindi na maintindihan pinagsasabi ko sa stage dahil sa kaba and the funny thing ever was, after I reported our group work activity, xempre nang dahil sa kulba, my hands got wet, and there’s this question which was being raised by Ma’am Claire of RR Company and I was mental blocked in front of the stage facing all this people (kahiya) so I called a help from my group mates, I passed the microphone to the speaker Ms. Elsie and she was grounded due to my wet hands (laughing out loud over over) meresi lang. hahaha
 
 
 
 
So that’s it. Every group had already done reporting and also that’s the end of the workshop training seminar.
Ms. Elsie Marie Anderson gave her closing remarks to everyone.
Xempre hindi rin mawawala ang picture taking diba?
Nagkagulo kaming lahat sa stage (smile)
 
 
The Fresh Chilled Tuna Group
 
 
 
 
 
The Fishport Group
 
 
 
 
 
And of course the Region 12 group

 
 
 
 
And lastly, my Manager Mr. Charlie and his loving wife Ma’am Claire together with Ms. Elsie Marie Anderson.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment