Sunday, November 21, 2010

New Career

Ever since I was a child, I really love to draw and to do things like crafts but never in my life that I dreamed of this tattoo thing. Having this opportunity is perfect for me to improve my skills, so I grabbed this offer. I have a loving pasaway friend who wants to have a tattoo on him. Take note, tattoo is not just an art, it's a lifetime art and he wants me to do it for him. So that's it. I tried my very very best to do what he wants (it includes the positioning of the art and etc.). I was so tense while doing it but Thanks to Me! A job well done.

Meet my pasaway friend also my very first costumer on my tattoo carreer , Mr. Clifford Corsit of Raja Muda Bula, General Santos City.




Xempre nakita nyo na ang one of the tattoos at the picture, but let me just focus it for you.
The first design was a normal and straight tribal tattoo. Of course, nag emote din ang maganda kong friend. *funny* Pagpasensyahan nyo na friend ko, Maganda talaga yan sa personal, hindi lang photogenic. (lol)


 

and here's the other one, a perfect design copyrighted at a Sari-sari store. A great Tiger with flowers on it, para pa Maya-Maya ang concept. Of course, mas detailed tong design nato pero hindi naman ako mxadong nahirapan. (emote nasad akong friend oh!)





So that's my newest career as of now. (laughing out loud).


Matel - Matel lang ang drama sa akong amega. He's so happy having those lamada tattoos on his arms.





P.S. : Sa mga di nakapansin, here's a hint, If you want to have a tattoo just like that, adto tag Labus at Poncia Glaiza's place, taga-i dayon kog 2 pesos, a 1/2 cup of water and a towel. That's all I need. Pick your own design and of course no talent fee. Everything is for free. Just take note of the things which are needed. hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment