Sunday, November 28, 2010

My loving friend

I turned my PC on and logged in on Facebook.
I checked my notifications, friend requests and mails and etc. etc.
While I was reading the different status of my friends, my eyes were about to popped out when I saw and read this one status of my friend TEdoi Velarde Descarial

he said,

"i will surely miss u Bon Gregor Napala ,,, may u have rest in peace.:(( really cant beliv,,love u so much..."

I thought it was a joke but then when I opened the wall of Bon on facebook, there it was. I read all the comments and everything... Goosebumps starts and my mouth was opened unconsciously. Oh my God, why this sudden thing happened? I can't believe it! What happened? I asked to everyone but only  Mimi Preciousa answered me. We talked thru land line and there it was, I found out that Bon passed away last night 1:45am due to Meningitis.

I don't have any idea what is this Meningitis all about so I researched on the internet. I found out that Meningitis is an inflammation of the meninges, the membrane covering the brain and spinal cord. It can develop very rapidly and is very serious. There are many different types of meningitis. The two main forms are viral and bacterial. Viral meningitis is the most common type and can be relatively mild. Some sufferers are not even aware that they have an infection. The bacterial form is rare (about 2000 cases a year), but is life threatening and requires prompt treatment. Bacterial meningitis also comes in many forms. It is always a serious and severe illness, but rapidly developing complications can make it even more dangerous. Depending on the type, bacterial meningitis is fatal in 10 per cent of cases and can cause serious disability such as deafness or brain damage in 15-25 per cent of cases. Immediate treatment is vital. Septicemia (blood poisoning) is a complication of meningitis caused by bacteria entering the bloodstream and multiplying rapidly. The septicemic form of meningitis is the most dangerous.

 and if you are going to question about the symptoms of this sickness, the answer is there's no textbook pattern to the disease. Symptoms can occur in any order or may not appear at all.

Oh my God Bon, Why you? Of all the people in this world, why you?


 

I can still remember those days that we are trying to impersonate the Spice Girls group. There are 5 of us, and you are impersonating Baby Spice. Our group was the best during those years. We laugh and we cry together at all times.

 

 

Bon Gregor Napala touched many lives, that's how friendly and loving he was and I am one of them. I want to thank Bon for the days wherein when I don't have any money, he lend me some. When I don't have any toys to play with, he let me borrow his pink power ranger action figure. When I don't have any assignment, he let me copy his homework. When I don't have any company during recess, he sit beside me and talked to me. Even if we argue that much still we tend to fix it as soon as possible because we don't want to end 1 day with any problems.

That's Bon, my loving friend.

 

 

We love you Bon, we will surely miss you. I know he's with you at this moment. Take Care. May you rest in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment