Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 days Picture challenge


I saw this image on Facebook and I find it nice and intriguing, but 30 days is too long for me to wait until I can finish this challenge so I disobeyed the rules and do it in my own way. I'll finish this challenge for a couple of hours. LOL

Picture 1. A picture of myself with fifteen facts.

  1. That picture was taken last March 2011 so it shows that I still look the same as what you saw at the picture :)
  2. I graduated last 2008 at Notre Dame of Dadiangas University with a Bachelor's Degree Major in Biology - coz I love Science.
  3. I am active both Academics and Extra-curricular activities during College years.
  4. I was once a Varsity player in Swimming for the whole College years.
  5. I love to dance - member also of Sarimanok Pep Squad, formerly known as Red Tuna Cheerdancers and Sarimanok Dance Troupe (combined).
  6. I love adventure, same as to travel.
  7. Art is my passion. All kinds of Art will do.
  8. Music is my affection that's why I play piano.
  9. Scrap booking is what I used to do when I'm bored but now I'm starting to do such things like this (blogging).
  10. I'm quite for those whom I'm not used to bond with but I'm extremely talkative when I'm with my close friends and the way I talked is full of emotions - literally emotions.
  11. First impressions about me? They say I'm unapproachable - almost all of them, that's why I'm not fan of the quote, "First impression last".
  12. I was once a Quality Assurance working in a Tuna Industry.
  13. I love to watch Movies - all genre.
  14. My strength and my weakness is Love.
  15. I'm a God fearing person.
Picture 2. A picture of me and the person I've been close with for the longest.


This is Thomas Marlowe S. Nadera. I think he is the one whom I've been close with for the longest. We are friends since 2003 and until now 2011, and I think that will stay forever. We both have same interests and maybe that's the reason why we don't hate each other. By the way, that picture was taken last March 2011 at Boracay.

Picture 3. A picture of the cast of my favorite show.


Actually, if you are going to say TV shows, then I don't have any favorite because many of the TV shows are my preferred to watch, this includes American Idol, So you think you can Dance, Live to Dance, Masterchef, America's Next Top Model and a lot more but maybe you are wondering why I picked this ANTM show. It is because the ANTM Cyce 16 show is not yet aired on any of the TV channel in Sky Cable. Yes it was already aired but it's late so I'm watching it via YouTube every thursday.

Picture 4. A picture of my night.


This picture was taken last February 2008. I used to join such pageants before but now I stopped it, I just realized something and much better if I am going to unsaid it, for now. Sad to say that I only got the 2nd place that night but I'm still lucky because I was pinned with sash and got a trophy out of I think 30 plus male who screened during the search for the Lakan and Lakambini ng Kalilangan 2008.

Picture 5. A picture of my favorite memory.


Funny... This picture was taken last March 12, 2008 at Veranda Roof Top. This is one of my favorite picture because it reminds me of something. To all my friends, I know that you already know why I picked this. My lips are sealed at this moment. LOL

Picture 6. A picture of a person I'd love to trade places with for a day.


This is my sister Kristine Lapiz and she is now staying at Saint Louis, Missouri and I'd love to trade places with her even just for a day! I totally envy her because she already got to the places where I wanted to be but still I'm happy for you sis. It is one of my dreams to get there, but I'm pretty sure that the dream that I am talking about will be coming soon. Take Care Sis, miss and love you.

Picture 7. A picture of my most treasured item.


That is one of my scraps which I used to spend my time with. It means a lot to me because lots of memories were kept inside that book and I consider this thing as vintage :)


Picture 8. A picture that makes me laugh.


This picture really makes me laugh. I posted this on Facebook and many of my friends were shocked. Actually, this greeny thing in my face is an Herbal plant specifically "Malunggay" that was suggested by one of the City health officer of Gensan to me and it's truly effective.

Picture 9. A picture of the person who has gotten me through the most.


I think this picture is enough for me to answer this very intriguing question. Hahaay, many people know this person and I'm practically sure that this person gotten me through the most - in every single way.

Picture 10. A picture of the person I do most messed up things with.


This is Mr. Clieford Corsit. He's one of my classmates back when we're still in College and also he's my co-member at Sarimanok Pep Squad. We used to make fun with our other classmates and even when dancing. He used to (not me) put up some long fabrics with himself and will walk with faith like a beauty queen. We used to slap each others faces just for fun, make fun with ourselves, and a lot more and until now, we still used to do those stupid things. LOL

Picture 11. A picture of something I hate.


Actually, this thing is what I hate the most! Pimples... I hate it so much. It reduces my self-esteem and of course, you can't blame me for having high level of insecurities when it comes to smooth and pimple-free skin people. Put yourself in my shoes then tell me how does it feel to have this kind of face. By the way that picture is not me, mine is worst hahaha!

Picture 12. A picture of something I love.


I totally love pets, I don't know why and I don't really care. That's my dog Tyra and now she already have 4 baby Tyra's and they're so cute and cuddly. I'm on to Bioethics maybe that's why my heart is too soft when it comes to them but not all pets are all loved by me. I hate insects, Get them away from me...

Picture 13. A picture of my favorite band.


I don't have any interests when it comes to bands or group singers especially alternative bands? duh.. I'm annoyed by them. I much preferred those who perform alone like those in American Idol, Beyonce, and a lot more but I am a huge fan of Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson also known with her screen name Katy Perry. I just love her songs from Thinking of you, Hot N' Cold, California Girls, Teenage Dream, E.T. and a lot more. I don't know why, I think it just soothes my interests.

Picture 14. A picture of a person I can never imagine life without.


This is my Mom. I love my mother so much in which I consider myself as a "Mama's boy". As of now, I can't live without my mom but I'm trying to be independent for my future work. My mom knows me well, what or who I love the most, my interests, hobbies and even my love life. I don't keep secrets with my mom. She knows everything about me. She's my only shoulder when I'm sad, the person I used to talk with and even share my feelings with.

Picture 15. A picture of something you want to do before I die.


I don't want to be a graffiti artist okay? It says DREAM. Before I die, I want to fulfill all my dreams in life. I'm the kind of person who doesn't focus in one dream. There's no such rules that it is not allowed to dream big right?  That's why I have a lot of dreams. I want to have my own dream house, to travel from country to country and discover their own natural attractions, I want to become successful one day and a lot more. One picture is not enough to answer this question that's why I put that image.

Picture 16. A picture who inspires me.


Try to get rid of the character "?" okay. I just grabbed this picture in the internet. I am referring to a person which I used to call MOI. Moi really inspires me every single day and in every single way. I do such things that I've never done before because of moi. Moi is my everything. That's why Moi is my one and only inspiration.

Picture 17. A picture of something that has had an impact in my life - recently.


These documents really had an extreme impact in my recent life. As of now, I will not tell here if were I am going to stay but for sure I'm leaving my family, friends and my Moi. This is a very sudden decision that I made and I am hoping through this, I can start fulfilling my dreams.

Picture 18. A picture of my biggest insecurity.



Just don't take this picture as one of what we call seduction okay?. As I mentioned above, I have this high level of insecurities when it comes to those persons who have pimple-free skin. They say that every single thing that happens in your life has a reason then can someone explain to me, What is the reason why am I having this kind of face?? I do also have insecurities with the muscular build body of others. That's just it. I don't have any problems with my height, or the way I think or what I have.

Picture 19. A picture of me when I was little.


This picture is totally funny! That's me at the center wearing green stripes with my brother's and sister. I'm not sure if how old I am at this picture. One things for sure, I'm so "JOLOGS!"

Picture 20. A picture of somewhere I want to travel.


The Land of Art, Fashion and Love. The largest city in France, the land of Paris. I want to travel to the place who had already established their own names and as we all know Paris is one of them. I'd love to see Paris one of this days.

Picture 21. A picture of something I wish I can forget.


This is not me actually but this picture represents how I was abused during high school days. I just wish I can forget those things that happened to me but I'm thankful because through that experience, it helped me how to be strong enough to handle such problems and to fight for what is right.

Picture 22. A picture of something I wish I'm better at.


One of my greatest frustrations is guitar. I don't know how to play guitar! Can someone teach me how to play guitar?? LOL I know how to play piano and I know how to sing. My voice isn't that bad, I guess. But if I'm going to combine playing piano and singing? My melody sucks! I just can't do both at the same time and I don't know why.

Picture 23. A picture of my favorite book.


Funny isn't it? Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology. I don't have any passion with books because I prefer to watch movie rather that reading. I'm on to visual effects rather than internalizing with lots of words. I chose this book because this is my partner for how many years during college years. Of course, it helped me a lot when studying, reports and laboratory activities.

Picture 24. A picture of something I wish I could change.


Do you understand what the picture explains? Black. Nothing or maybe I still don't know what it is because as of now, I am proud to say that I love what I have. Without the problems that encountered me past years, maybe there will be no Dino Lapiz at this moment. If you are referring to my pimples, then if we turn back time, can you prevent this zits from coming out? I doubt...

Picture 25. A picture of my day.


This picture was taken last year November at Sun City Suites of Gensan. I was tasked to do the report on what we've done during the activity. This is a Workshop Training Seminar on all Quality Assurance Nationwide back when I was still a QA, so I'm speaking in front of all Managers and Supervisors of different companies nationwide and as you can see, even our speaker, Ms. Marie of European Union learned a lot from me. That's my day. I'm their mentor LOL.

Picture 26. A picture of something that means a lot to you.


Obviously, this picture is my graduation picture. This picture means a lot me because through this, I am proud to say that I graduated from an Institution with good moral values, high level of education and also being a student of Notre Dame of Dadiangas University helped me to enhance and developed me as what I am today both Physical and Mental aspects.

Picture 27. A picture of myself and family members.


Just for the reader's information, our family is having our yearly family picture since 1990 and this picture is the latest one year 2011. As you can see, we are lacking one member of our family and that's my sister Kristine Lapiz because she's currently staying at Saint Louis, Missouri.

Picture 28. A picture of something I am afraid of.

  

I am freakin afraid of this stinky COCKROACH! I hate this kind of living organism which always tries to sneak up on you while you're sleeping. It's rough arms and legs are so disgusting and when it flies, my goodness, it really makes me scream and run within our house!! Please, let me stay away of those pests.
Picture 29. A picture that can always makes me smile.


This picture was taken last July 2010 at Hongkong Disneyland. Every time I look at this picture, I remember the things we'd done there. The place was so fascinating and truly amazing, full of fun and adventures. Only me and moi traveled last year, very nice and happy place.
Picture 30. A picture of someone you miss.


Same person which I am referring from the Picture 16, who inspires me a lot. I miss Moi and I will miss Moi every single day of my life. As of now, Moi is in the city of Cebu doing On Job Training and when the time that moi will be back, I'm the one who'll be leaving next (a day after Moi's arrival). This situation saddened me a lot but I don't have any choice. I'll just stay strong and be optimist. I know all of these challenges has its own purpose. I miss my Moi :-(


Try this challenge, this is perfect for those who are bored :-)
Thanks for droppin by..

No comments:

Post a Comment