Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monthsary

Today, April 12, 2011 is our 37th monthsary :) and still happy but I'm just wondering, why every time I typed the word "monthsary" it always has this red lines on it, so it means, the book of dictionary doesn't accept that word. So where the heck is this monthsary word came from and why are we using this word?

In my own opinion, I think Pinoy's are the only one who invented this slang word that means celebrating a certain day in which the couple has been together for a month, thus we call it month-sary. It only shows that pinoy are really into love and valuing each single day of their memories.

Some says that those people who are using this words are informative's - or at least, insightful. Some also says that monthsary seems to be convenient way to enjoy the pleasure of celebrating a committed relationship without necessarily being committed to a long-term relationship at all. Well it only shows that all people have their own different explanation about this occasion.

My point is, why do we need to be affected with those reasons, advices, explanations,  and etc if we're happy with our own relationship? Make your own pal then you'll going to understand why are we using this word. Be happy and there's nothing wrong with it and if we are going to celebrate every single month of our day. That's just it. Then if you still going to argue with my opinion, then maybe Love doesn't exist for you at all :)

Mine was not actually a love at first sight, but it turns out that it is love. Moi is the only person who accepted me for who I am and what I am. That's the reason why having this blog, because I am proud, to love and to be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment