Friday, April 8, 2011

ANTM Cycle 16 Episode 7


When the preview clip of ANTM Cycle 16 was released on Youtube, I was shocked seeing how Brittani acts towards Alexandria but I pretty much understand her like I already watched every single episode of ANTM Cycle 16 since episode 1 and I witnessed how mean Lexie was.

Thursday, exactly 12 noon, I finally watched ANTM Cycle 16 episode 7 on Youtube and it was so funny watching both Hannah and Brittani on that episode.
  • Hannah reacted towards Nigel's comment to her: I don't like being considered unmemorable, coz I am memorable, I'm freakin Houston, Texas, right here, a lot bad. I don't accept that at all.
  • Jay Manuel asked Brittani; Good Job! Why, why such a great moves? Brit answered; I, I don't know! I just love to shoot! (Jumping and shouting)
After the photo shoot about the warriors in pink, Nigel Barker picked Lexie for winning the challenge and amazingly, Lexie got a new damn car as a prize! I can see the envy from all the other girl's faces when Nigel drove the car into the station and how Nigel gave the keys to Lexie.


  

During Pre-judgement, Brit walks out in front of the Panel's after Tyra asked her about what happened during after the photo shoot in warriors in pink. Nobody's perfect Tyra, even I or you committing mistakes in life. Even if I am to put myself on Brit's stilettos, I'll do the same thing. The hell I care, Fashion alright and you've seen everything and I think that wasn't the worst. Tyra said that the issue "Tyra was only one who decides who to eliminate among the girls and who to win", I think that's true, as we can see how she reacted when Nigel Barker told her about what happened during Cycle 3 that only Tyra was the one who decided to eliminated Cara.

After judging, it was announced that Jaclyn was the best photo of the week.



After Jaclyn, Molly was called, then Kasia, Alexandria and bottom two were Brittani and Mikaela.

Luckily in this episode, all the judges voted that Brit will stay after what she had done aside to Tyra. Tyra voted Mikaela to stay rather than Brit so majority wins, Mikaela was sent home.





No comments:

Post a Comment