Friday, April 8, 2011

ANTM Cycle 16 Episode 8 Spoiler - Michael Cinco and Lana Marks

 
After the drama filled the last episode, Brittani had almost lost it and may screwed her chances of winning the title. Next week, Tyra teaches the girls about portfolio building and how important this things for a go-see which will be presented to the client. This is in relation to their next challenge, the Go-See challenge that will be held around Los Angeles but there are rumors that the ladies are heading to Morocco and maybe the girls will running looking for all designers in Middle East. (how true?)


Kasia practicing herself for Go-See challenge and Lexie doesn't care as shown in the picture.


Anyway, after that, the girls will be wearing the creations of Haute Couture - Dubai based Filipino Designer Michael Cinco for their photo shoot that will be take on landfill.

Designer of Hand bag's and Accessories will be part of the panel of judges deciding who goes overseas (as part of rumor) and be evicted.


Who you think got the best photo?

Alexandria
The picture was not that good, but it's not bad also. I'm not totally fan with this image but Lexie is surely one of the good competitors this cycle.  



Kasia
I love this picture of Kasia. Very high-fashion but I think this picture doesn't sell the dress.



Brittani 
After being at the bottom two last week, Brittani's fan are all hoping that this picture will save her from the elimination and I am one of them.



Hannah
I love this picture. Fierce and very stunning. After reacting to Nigel Barker's comment to her that she's unmemorable? I think all his apprehensions and queries about her are all answered and I'm sure that she's not going to say this line again "I dont like being considered unmemorable, coz I am memorable, I'm freakin Houston, Texas, a lot bad".

  
Jaclyn
Somethings wrong with this picture of Jaclyn and I'm not sure of what is it other than that, I have nothing to say.



Molly
Every single pose of Molly is interesting. I love her and I will always love her. Hoping that this picture will save her from the elimination. 


7 comments:

  1. alex: don't really understand the pose... and the way she's selling the dress...
    kasia: the pose is boring, and the dress doesn't do any justice to her beautiful figure... it looks like a blob of fabric...
    brittani: amazing, even though her leg looks cut... she's my favorite of the bunch.
    hannah: predictable, but still very good... if only she had done something with the arm we're not seeing.
    jaclyn: stiff... but I love the giant effect... I guess she's standing on a chair or something.
    molly: i dunno... it looks kinda slutty to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both have different comments about the pictures. Let's just wait for next week's episode :) I hope Brit will stay longer. I love her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Callout order prediction based on photo:
    1).Molly
    2).Brittani
    3).Alexandria
    4).Hannah
    5).Jaclyn
    ELIMINATED-6).Kaisia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly got the best photo of the week. Next is Brittani, then Hannah before Jaclyn. Bottom two were Alexandria and Kasia. Kasia was eliminated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @dino: kasia was eliminated? if that's true, what a relief! brittani is safe. i hope that's true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, you read it right Mr/Ms. Anonymous :) Kasia was eliminated. Brit is safe but she's not the ANTM winner. I'm not going to spoil it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will brittani be in the top 2?

    ReplyDelete