Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Revelation

I'm just wondering why such people are trying to say something or shall I say reminds me of something. My faith towards him is unpredictable in which some of these religions can't even persuade me towards them. That's how God fearing I am.

I want to share some of my learnings when I was still employed at RDEX as a Quality Assurance Auditor (Supervisory level). My Manager, Mr. Charlie M. Lozarita is a person who is very devoted to his religion which is Roman Catholic. He is really compulsive when it comes to any of the Lord's thoughts. Every single day, in our office, he tries to preach me some words of God even though I don't have time to listen for those things not because I am atheist but because we are having this discussion within the working hours knowingly that he's my manager. These are some of the thoughts I learned from him:
  • Every single person living in this world has they're own angels that why every child that was blessed to a catholic religion learned to pray the "Guardian Angel Prayer"; Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God's love, commits me here, ever this day, be at my side, to light and guard, rule and guide, Amen.
  • Billions of angels protest to God's will and all of them were cast away from heaven.
  • If demons are visible in earth, it may totally occupy the whole earth seeing only black because of their population.
  • Temptations are everywhere and even new technologies including cellphones, televisions and social networking services are forms of temptations.
  • Purgatory do exist.
  • The more you commit sin, twice of that will be the duration that you'll going to suffer at the purgatory before you'll be judged - 50 years of existence of committing sin is equivalent to 100 years of suffering at the purgatory.
  • Only chosen people are the one who will be save for the 2nd coming of the Lord.
  • All natural calamities are forms of warning.
  • Mama Mary is the Immaculate Conception wherein she's the one who helps the people through her miracles - she will let a certain person see her and will announce what to do and what to be aware of.
  • There's no other church other than the Roman Catholic Church that was built by Jesus Christ.
  • Confession will help you sanctify your soul.
  • Blessings can be given to us anytime but Grace will always be limited and will only be given to those people who are devoted.
  • Prayers were not directly received by God, it is our angels who receives and transmit it to God.
That's not all, there's a lot more... I am thankful for those learning's that I've learned from my boss because through those words, it strengthens my faith to God.

Aside from that, I also observed something like sometimes, when walking along the streets, there are these people which is normal I think giving away leaflets which is all about the book of revelation. Also, one situation when I'm off to Tupi via bus, there's this old woman who keep on trying to tell all of us inside the bus about the 2nd coming of Jesus and not just that, when we were off bound from Iloilo to Caticlan, there's this woman who sit beside me. She gave me a letter and she said, "Anak, magdasal ka. Kahit basahin mo lang ang nakasulat diya-an, matutulungan ang kaluluwa mo na maiayos sa tamang daan at maiiligtas tayo gaya sa nangyari sa Japan". Goosebumps...

And one last thing, don't you noticed something about the movies that were released recently? I think it started with the movie "Knowing, 2012, When the day the Earth stood still, Book of Eli, Vanishing on the 7th street", what else? I think these movies aren't just showing what kind of effects it has or the content of the story but I think it tries to tell us something that people can still change and we are all willing to change. It's just people doesn't think just like what I do.

This blog can be strange, creepy or even weird for you but that's the truth. This is the truth and we'll just face everything what will happen to us, sooner...

No comments:

Post a Comment